Who Are We?
Our levels of expertise range from software through to management, organisational, logistical and practical. We can look at where you are then get yo uto where you want to be. The game is constantly changing and with that comes the need to change. Are you in a position to adapt to those changes? Do you need to look at your current position and lay the markers to effect change? Let us bring our experience and knowledge to help you find the optimum route to success.
We provide a software solution to your administration problems in an efficient and timely manner allowing you to change as seamlessly as possible to cause the minimum disruption. You are always busy and don’t have the time to stop what you’re doing so you can make changes. At SportSmart Consulting that’s what we do. We look at where you are and where you want to be, then we bridge the gap!
Our experienced team create a solution based on your requirements which will allow you and your staff to move forward whilst carrying on doing what you do. Previous projects our staff have been involved with include:
- Tailor-made web solution which offered document delivery to registered users
- Bespoke shopping system which connected to a desktop application spread across multiple sites
- Document management system which saved the end user time and money by retrieving documents ‘on the fly’
At SportSmart Consulting we offer a solution which gives you the peace of mind and security you need for the project you want. An overview of what we provide can be seen below.
Unique management and resource toolset consisting of:
- Modular, web-based, suite of tools
- Scalable – to meet the size, complexity and budget of your club
- Flexible – can be optimised to meet your specific requirements
- Intuitive – easy to use, minimal training required
- Secure – protected environment for the storage of sensitive player information. Multi-site storage locations to prevent ‘injection’ cyber-attack
- Rapid and demonstrable results
Sports club management consultancy service
Working in conjunction with a number of organisations to meet specific needs for data management